Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MagPi

I just received a printed copy of The Mag Pi #6, from the folks at ModMyPi.
I do have the PDFs for #1 to #6 but when I heard somebody was printing it at a commercial printer, I figured I had to get a copy. Although it is #6, it is the first copy to be printed on paper.

It reminded me of the good old magazines I would get as a kid such as InCider, Compute etc. BTW, digging in my old magazines, I saw that Compute was published on Wendover Ave in Greensboro, NC. That's interesting to me because that's not too far from where I'm at.

And speaking of this area, if you live near it, I would like to suggest you check out PYPTUG. We'll be having a workshop with Python and the Raspberry Pi on November the 10th.

Anyway, back to The MagPi:

#6 October 2012
QR Code, even

And speaking of ModMyPi, I ordered a "surprise" color mix case. It's the cheapest option they have, but you never know what colors you'll get. Red and Black, I think that worked out well for me:

Replacing the white case of my RISC OS laptop

Color contrast works well with my Motorola LapDock RISC OS machine.

No comments: